Thursday, May 29, 2008

Girlfriend

Thank goodness for girlfriends. I have been home sick for the last two days. Yesterday one of my best gal pals called, not knowing that I wasn't feeling well. When she found out she said she'd be over in just a minute to drop of a good chick-flick to keep me company. She was a life saver, its just the pick up I needed after a long lonely day in bed. 27 dresses was darling! If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. Mike even tolerated it, he usually makes fun of every part of a chick flick the whole way through. I can't remember the last time I actually got to enjoy one enough to even get emotional at the end. Darn him! Shout out to my gal pal for being so generous, and making me feel so special.

1 comment:

Amy and the boys said...

Ba Ba Ba Bennie and the Jets.
Hope you're feeling better!