Saturday, May 24, 2008

The neverending project.


This awful bathroom is just about to due me in for home renovating projects. We have been working on it since the end of NOVEMBER. Super frustrating! And it's just one suprise after another as far as it goes. Nothing is going smoothly for this room, and it's the SMALLEST one in our house! I feel like I have used this many brushes just in it! Mike just went to buy some more. UGGGG!

2 comments:

Angie Lewis said...

Man, I'm sorry! Sometimes I really wish I was in a house and then when I hear about all the work, I think...maybe an apt is not so bad after all... Sorry it's more work than you'd planned! One of these days we're going to have to do the same thing!

Lauren said...

Lo siento Jess! When you finally finish it, post some pictures so we can see how great it looks! :-)