Friday, February 27, 2009

Poll

So graduation pictures are this Monday-Wednesday...Crazy! Time is flying by so fast. In preparing for what to do with my hair for this picture I find myself unable to decide. ARRG. This picture will forever hang on the walls of the dental school with the many past and future graduates of Marquette. I can't decide if I should do my hair curly or straight? What you think?

13 comments:

Laurie said...

I love the curly hair! I'll vote for curly. You go straight most of the time, jazz it up for the picture. :)

Unknown said...

Def curly!! You look gorgeous! Not that you aren't always gorgeous with straight hair--but the curls pump up the hotness even more!!!

Pam Emmons said...

Although I love your hair straight, I think for the pics you should do it curly. It says, "hey, I am a hot, smart dentist!"

Jodee Luke said...

ooo I'm diggin' the curly! i can't believe you are so close to being done! hooray!

bautersinutah said...

Mary's suggestion with our hair is STRAIGHT because curly ALWAYS does its own thing! and its very frustrating! Me and mom vote Straight! you look like one hot mama with it straight:-)

Amy and the boys said...

CURLY- fo sho yo.

Natalie and Quin said...

I love the curly and I agree with your friend Pam, it does say you are a hot smart dentist!

Kara said...

I vote curly!

We are 3. said...

curly is hott!!

Natalie and Quin said...

Quin says, "Go curly."

Pam Emmons said...

Hey Jess, I bought a simple black dress at JC Penney of all places. After Saturday, I will post a picture of it. Maybe you will have luck there, but you know... all the wives last year bought their dresses at Dress Barn in Brookfield. They have a lot to choose from.

Pam Emmons said...

Oh, and it's only dark colas! Sprite and Sierra Mist ad such don't have the same effect.

Laurie said...

I also bought a great LBD at JCP - on the clearance rack to boot! :)