Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ecstatic

This is the face of one very happy girl...why, she just found out that she passed the final portion of boards, and with FLYING COLORS!

Today has been one of the best days in the Spencer home. The weather was gorgeous, YESSSSSSSS, we found out my board scores, YESSSSSSSS, found out I will complete all my graduation requirements before graduation, YESSSSSSSS, found out I am 12th in my class for $$Production numbers out of 81 (which is a little disappointing, because that is just 2 away from a cash bonus), and had an excuse to go out and CELEBRATE, WA-HOOOOO!!! Mike took us to Maggiano's, delish, And we even got an appetizer AND Dessert. My husband was really ecstatic, now he doesn't have to worry about trying to pay the student loans himself :) What a lucky guy. I wish it was the weekend so I could go out and show everyone my celebratory dance! I feel like shaking it!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Congratulations! It feels SO good! We were super happy to see those results too!

We are 3. said...

I got chills reading this because I am so happy for you! I can feel the excitement!!

Congrats Dr. Spencer!

Pam Emmons said...

Good for you! It's so nice to be almost done, isn't it!

Tamara said...

Congratulations Jess! You are so smart! I'm so impressed!

Jessica said...

Congrats Jessica!! That is so exciting!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Oh yay, all that hard work pays off.
So glad you did so well! And super glad you got to go out and celebrate. Now that its Friday, which club will I found you two shaking it at?