Mike becoming an Assistant Buyer for Kohl's
Senior Winter Ball
A trip to the Wisconsin Dells
Being calling to serve with the Young Women of our Church
Learned to make fresh Mozzarella Cheese
Graduation from Dental school
Having family out to visit
Going to visit family
Saying goodbye to my first car
Saying Hello to my new car
Square foot gardening
Enjoying our plethora of fresh veggies
A trip to Six Flags
Finding out Chris Spencer was accepted into the Kohl's internship for 2010
Lots of fun with our lovable Brown-eyed girl Nola
Wait this list is getting pretty long, and I'm getting tired of waiting for all my pics to download....maybe there was a lot to blog about, I just happen to not be on top of my posting! So many pictures and outing not included...Here is to a New Year, full of fabulous memories yet to be made, and more frequent blogs being posted.





























3 comments:
Fun pictures!! At first I thought 'wait, you went to the winter ball again???'
Oh what a great life you have! And love that I was with you on some of those great moments. miss you!
So why did your garden do so much better than mine?!
Post a Comment