Saturday, June 20, 2009

Feelin' Hot Hot Hot!

We just returned home from a much needed vacation. Mike and I went to visit his parents in St. George UT, and can I say I wish I was still there. I HEART the Desert! This WI humidity is killing me already and I haven't been home for more than 4 hrs. My skin is hating this, my hair is hating this, my makeup is hating this, I'm so uncomfortable. Welcome Home I guess? I just returned from the most glorious vacation of very hot, but dry dry dry heat. There my hair was easy to do...drying on its own, makeup didn't melt off....even at 85+ degrees, my skin was gloriously smooth as I sat next to the pool to sunbathe, and I felt clean after I would shower, not sticky and sweaty moments after. I miss my desert life already. The only thing liking this humidity is my garden, I'm trying to see the positive.

4 comments:

Pam Emmons said...

Ug, it's like 95 degrees here in TN, with at least that much humidity. I can't wait to spend time in UT!

Angie Lewis said...

I gotta agree with you - dry heat is so much better than humidity. That's one thing I don't miss about WI. Good luck readjusting! :)

RaQuelle Willey said...

so glad you had fun! can't wait to see pictures from the trip. We just got back today to, lots to catch up with.
ps I got your dance dvd for you! yahoo

T & E's Blog said...

LOL!!! I don't want to hear it!!! Try 103 and humidity!!! Dallas is soooooooooo hot!!!