Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Belly Swellin'

4 months (16 wks)5 months (22 wks)6 months (25 wks)
I'm so sad I haven't been doing week by week photos of this growing belly! I absolutely love being pregnant. I feel great and watching my tummy grow along with feeling my little baby move is such a fun and amazing experience. We have captured a few photos along the way and since I my mom will be meeting me at the airport tomorrow I thought I'd give her a heads up on what to be looking forward to!! She will hardly recognize me since they haven't seen the growing mass yet. So here you go mama B!!!!

5 comments:

Pam Emmons said...

Oh my gosh! You are so stinkin cute!!

Angie Lewis said...

You look great! Although I think you might be more recognizable if you posed with the watermelons like in your profile pic. :) Hope you guys are doing well!

Unknown said...

You look GREAT Jess! Thanks for posting those pictures. I can't believe it's only ~3 months before this lil guy will make his grand entrance. Give your mom a hug for me.

T & E's Blog said...

You look soooooooooooo cute!!! Being pregnant IS an amazing thing. I remember laying in bed crying after Emma was born, because I missed feeling her move at night. Weird, I know....hormones!!! I didn't do that with Eliza! Those little kicks are definitely special; every one of them.

RaQuelle Willey said...

yeah for prego pictures! But wait you look cute in them!
You are so darling pregnant, love that your loving it too!
I miss you lots now, I want to be in Wisconsin rubbing your belly. hee hee