Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chunky-monkey

Let me introduce you to my newest nephew and ABSOLUTELY DARLING addition to the family. He was born at then end March of this year, and I begged Mike to let us go home to see him when he was still a newborn, but alas traveling is so expensive and we had a lot going around that time. Well, thankfully we got to spend most of our time with this little "Chunker" while we were home. I'm absolutely in love with his LITTLE rolls (or should I say BIG). His dad was pointing out to us that he not only has cankles, but his calf is growing completely over the ankle. What do you call that? I can't get enough of these little ones when we go home. They are such great kids! I'll be calling my Sister-in-Law often for tips when we have one of our own. We love you Chunky Monkey, and your brothers and sister too!

Stop making fun of my rolls!

2 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

oh he can join the big boy club with Big D! Flash back, I want my linebacker baby again, mine is growing up fast. What a cute nephew, love the rolls, big babies are the best!

T & E's Blog said...

What a cutie!!!